Dynamic Vinyl Sensory Products
Our durable sticker paths and wall graphics
are made with commercial grade vinyl
- Stickers are printed on tough 2-mil thick 3M vinyl and then coated with a 5-mil scratch resistant laminate.
- The coating is also slip resistant. If waxing over the stickers, we will use a smooth laminate. (let us know!)
- All path and wall stickers are individually cut out and ready for application.
- We provide detailed installation instructions. You can do it!
Calming Wall Graphics
Infinity Breathing Wall Graphic 24" x 18" $55.
This enticing visual will draw children in to follow the arrows! The powerful, infinity breath begins with placing a finger on the star and tracing the sideways figure 8. Slowly, you take in a deep breath while tracing the blue path and exhale when reaching the green side. Using two senses=double the calming input! The tracing and breathing are slow and deliberate, to help slow down fast hands and minds! *Some therapists recommend using a dry erase marker to trace the graphic for extra ‘work’.
- When tracing the Figure 8, you are engaging both the left and right brain hemispheres. Cross lateral work is GREAT SENSORY.
- This activity creates a mindful moment and brings a sense of calm in the body and mind.
- It is the perfect activity to help children slow down and focus.
The Hungry Lady Bug Maze 19" x 19" $55.
This challenging wall graphic is as fun as it is functional. Children help the smiling lady bug get to food by finding a way through the maze. Once that is accomplished, they need to find a different path to take her back home. The tracing through the lines is to be done slowly and deliberately for maximum calming effect.
- Great executive thinking takes place trying to determine which path to take
- Motor planning and the function of tracing through the maze
- Positive brain boost when goal is accomplished
Get both Wall Graphics for $102.
Floor Vinyl Designs
Blast off into our Sensory Outer Space Path
The Space Adventure
Children count down and blast off a rocket and find themselves on asteroid rocks searching for letters that spell their name (or sight words or ?) . After putting on astronaut gear, they hopscotch, pretending to chase an alien. The fun continues with Star Stretches and the affirming exclamation, “I’m a star!”. They hop across colorful planets and then spin around on meteors. They calm their bodies down with yoga stretching aliens.
- Great motor planning for blast off
- Meteor spinning provides vestibular input and balance
- Developing body control and dexterity when hopscotching
- Reinforcing educational concepts of counting and letter recognition while using muscles = 2x the sensory input
Outer Space Vinyl Kit $399.
This sensory path kit contains 32 large stickers as shown in the diagram above. We show this design as an infinity path, with dimensions of 65″ x 208″. The path will also work in a single line, whichever is best for your environment. If you would like additional individual elements, just send us an email. We are happy to customize the perfect path for you.
Take a stroll on our Sensory Island Beach Path
The Beach Adventure
A smiling shark begins the path! Move arms up and down to mimic a shark. Legs move next, with clamshell yoga. A fun crab walk then leads to a sand castle. Pour sand on top! Into the grass and sway like seaweed, pretend to be a seahorse and a turtle. Swim with the counting fish and catch a wave on the surf board. Then tiptoe across the popsicles naming the geometric shapes. The ocean shoreline has so many activities! Walk backward and touch the seashells, or jump over each seashell. The octopus needs help getting back to the water – Stretch arms as far as they will go! Finish with the shark yoga pose to calm body and mind.
- Activate and energize all muscles in the body and work them in coordination with each other.
- Strengthen core and improve balance
- Deep stretches to lower back, and hips
- Calm the brain, relieve stress, enjoy the beach
Sensory Island Vinyl Path Kit $298.
Take a Walk on our Sensory Meadow Path
The Meadow Walk Adventure
Imagine walking to a pond like a bear on all fours. Swim with a school of happy fish across that pond and when you reach the rocks you will transform into a frog that takes giant hops. Needing rest, envision becoming a tree in a tree yoga pose. The adventure continues by two feet jumping onto logs and touching the friendly worms. Can you tiptoe around on the pond rocks without falling in? Stomp like an elephant out of the meadow your sensory journey is complete!
- Stomping provides tactile and proprioceptive input.
- Practice body coordination and stretch muscles in the bear walk
- Work on body regulation tiptoeing and also provide vestibular input
- Cross the midline to activate both brain hemispheres
Walk in the Meadow Path Kit $298.
Elemental Educational Vinyl Path
The Elemental Line Adventure
This path is designed for today’s neurodivergent audience. The use of neutral, soothing colors and streamlined visual input are perfect for those who become overstimulated. The path begins with a motivating alphabet recognition activity. It proceeds into a bear walk and stretching toe touch. The number recognition provide a variety of activities (count by ones, and hop with one foot etc.). The numerals are placed in random locations on the circle so children are challenged to find the next one. Those are followed by two wall pushes, a series of stopping stars and a calming yoga finishing point.
- Navigating along the letter line improves motor planning skills.
- Bear walk involves all the muscles in the body and activates the core.
- The wall pushes provide proprioceptive input to muscles and joints to calm the body down.
- Counting and hopping along the numbers builds muscle strength and improves postural control.